We are specialising in criminal law and corporate criminal defence in Ukraine. Our attorneys specializing in white-collar crime have deep practical experience of investigative activities in law enforcement agencies, as well as of human rights protection. That is why we successfully protect clients’ interests at any stage of criminal proceedings. Our attorneys specialize in matters relating to the white-collar crime category, which includes economic and financially motivated nonviolent crimes committed by business and government professionals. The Practice’s team of attorneys is experienced in conducting internal investigations into various crimes against the business committed by employees and shareholders. Our services include 24-hour emergency call-out in any situation to protect our client’s interests during the criminal proceedings.
We are excelled in following types of work:
- Advising clients and protecting and representing their interests during criminal proceedings conducted within Ukraine;
- Bribery and corruption;
- Comprehensive legal support for business activities, evaluating their legal compliance and conducting internal investigations;
- Cyber crime;
- Economic crime: tax evasion legalization (laundering) of proceeds from crime, smuggling, bringing about bankruptcy, fraud and other economic crimes;
- Electoral legislation crimes;
- Environmental crime;
- Protecting client’s interests in the course of trial, as well as appellate reviews by second and third instance courts;
- Tax evasion;
- Training personnel on what to do during an investigation by law-enforcement agencies.
Services we provide:
- Forming a strategy of protection;
- Support of Client’s pre-trial investigation stage;
- Protection in criminal proceedings at the trial stage;
- Protection of the victim or witness;
- Applications civil claim and receive compensation to the injured party;
- Arrest of property for the benefit of the injured party.